A Comprehensive Veterans Benefits Software Program
A Simple Step by Step Guide Through the Complicated VA and DOD Forms Related to the Following:
VisPro was created to help professionals and their clients who are veterans and dependents of veterans understand and navigate the complicated VA (and
DOD) benefits application process in a simple and easy to use manner.
It explains VA and DOD benefits application forms and questions; line-by-line and step-by-step. It contains a special section to pre-qualify a pension
client (complete with an asset and IVAP calculator), populating client intake forms, thousands of help icons, hundreds of forms, formulas linked to the
primary forms, numerous tables and charts, and hundreds of links to legal citations, associated references, and websites. It also contains a special section
specific to attorneys and agents that contains client assessment forms, pre-typed annual self-certification letters, a client disclaimer, and forms specific to
VisPro offers four separate files that contain all required forms and many optional forms (each with pop-up help icons specific to the form and to the
* Non-Service Connected Pension: Base, Housebound, and Aid and Attendance
* Service Connected Benefits: Compensation, DIC, Nehmer, and Special Benefits for Certain Children of Vietnam Veterans
* Annual Reporting, Appeals, Fiduciary, Death and Burial Benefits
* Claim Status and Client - VA Communication Log
VisPro offers four navigational options:
* Menu Option that allows the user to go to the appropriate section containing all required forms
* Forms Option that allows the user to go directly to any specific form, table, chart, or formula
* Scenario Option that allows the user to find a listing of forms, specific to the claim
* Citation Option that allows the user to search for specific legal and policy citations
All this plus a 1 year subscription to our managed list serve, full tech support, and marketing material customizable for your firm for only $1,395.00. All
upgrades within purchased calendar year are included.
Subsequent annual updates with changes to VA forms, rules and regulations, and pension rates are available at a discounted price.
Copyright © 2019 Veterans Information Services, Inc.
|Veterans Information Services, Inc.
|643 Springharbor Drive, Woodstock, GA 30188 770-924-3253 email@example.com
by helping veterans